Nuffnang Header Ads

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Back in 2013

Long time neva simply write already...

these few days, ppl asking mi, graduated?

what i answer is : no , i am currently internship, but i am graduating soon..


and today one person asked differently, she asked as normal as others, but the las questions was so new to me... she asked:" so, after you graduated, whats your future plan ?"

... i answer : i will be finding jobs in Melaka (first thought)

then she keep asked: " oh , so whats your great great dream of job?"....

i was stunned...., then me as always first thing come to mind, nonsense replied:"not to work" ...

she replied:" okay... thats something new,its a good answer, i like that answer"...


simply and think of it carefully , these days lots of  ppl keep asking me whats my future plan.... but i dunno what i am goin to do... i know my own level.. with CGPA of 2.7 how to find job in other places. i also hope that i could work at a very big company or overseas..... i just couldn't... hope i could made up my mind earlier..

i tried to find 'you' but u jus ignore, i think that maybe you was scared by me , with my attitude, i can accept that... but i hope atleast once i can ajak u out.. hahaha >.^

 Today's 1st of December 2013 , hope everything goes well. >.^


No comments:

Nuffnang Between Ads